AARP Rewards For Good

4133raw

Anyone look on the AARP webpage today looking for Carnival gift cards? What happened? Looks like they changed everything. Can't find gift cards now.

Means they are sold out, they were offered 3 times this month, so OCT will be up next.....

Edited by RaiderFaninNM

This happened a few weeks ago too. The options to both earn and redeem weren't there. Some people had the regular site, others didn't. I was one who didn't have those options, but the next day when I checked it was back to normal. Hope that's the case again because I don't have the earn/redeem options right now.

They're only offered 3 times per month?

My Rewards For Good page looks the same as it always does, weird that it looks different for others.

Some months twice, who knows they are random, this happened before, I logged out, closed my browser and logged back in, wonder why the page does this?

Anyone look on the AARP webpage today looking for Carnival gift cards? What happened? Looks like they changed everything. Can't find gift cards now.

I'm having the same problem. Not sure what is going on I can see my points but when I click the icon thing it doesn't take me where it use too. Hope they are not d/c this program!!

I logged off and back on and it's working using Chrome now, but it definitely was not the same page before I did that. I go on there twice a day everyday. It was different. Apparently it happens. Who Knows why.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Happened to me last week. I was confused too. Then it told me to log in but kept rejecting my password even though I knew it was right. So, I closed the window, tried again and it showed me as logged in and the earn and redeem buttons were back.