Caribbean Princess Dinner Menus-Now Available!!

yensid1071

I have each night's dinner menu available at the link below:

Caribbean Princess Dinner Menus

They are not in order (except for the sailaway and landfall dinners), and hopefully big enough to be read. I tried to upload them large enough to view, but Imagestation shrunk them down. icon_frown.gif I didn't list the "always available" b/c they tend to be the same on every cruise, but can add a sample of it if anyone would like to see it. Any questions, feel free to ask. icon_smile.gif

Caribbean Princess - 4/2004

Dawn Princess - 12/2003

Sea Princess - 12/2000

Emerald Seas - 7/1984

Yipee!!!! icon_smile.gif thanks for taking the time...they look terrific!

Jeanne-Marie

Caribbean Princess 10/16/2004

Triumph 4/26/2003

Triumph 4/13/2002

Sensation 96-01

Destiny 97

Costa Victoria 99

Horizon 95

Noordam 89

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;10;16;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

islesun_e0.gif

Thank you so much for doing that! I was able to read most items (enough to let me know I'll be eating my Fettuccine All'Alfredo a LOT).

I'd also be interested in the "always available" items.

Are they pretty open to having things "your way"? Like, if I would prefer more new potatoes instead of the other veggie, are they pretty receptive to that?

The night they have the turkey... I'd love to have some turkey breast, but I don't wish for all the other items. Would they let me just request the turkey and maybe some regular potatoes instead of the sweet potatoes?

I've been on three other cruises, but I've never tried to request a change off the regular menu.

I'd appreciate any replies... thanks!

JJ

Caribbean Princess 5/1/04

Star Princess 5/24/03

Sun Princess 6/12/00

Carnival Fantasy 1/18/98

Cruiseinforever -

I always mix and match items - can I have the prime rib, but I want the vegetables from this entree instead and I want mashed potatoes which isn't even on the menu - I never had a problem doing this.

------------

These menus are slightly different from when I cruised in November. I am assuming they updated the menus on the other Caribbean sailings - can anyone verify??

Also - can you post the always available items? The reason why I ask is that they used to have a NY strip steak and someone mentioned that they now have a filet on the always available menu. Just curious and thank you.

I have added the "always available" portion of the menu to the album. icon_smile.gif I also added the image of the ship's logo. icon_smile.gif

I agree with the others... if you want to substitute a side dish when you order your entree, they'll do it. Mom did it once or twice and never had a problem. Actually, the Always Available section mentions substituting a baked potato or fries for any veggie, but as long as it's in the kitchen, they should be able to do it. icon_smile.gif

Dawn Princess - 12/2003

Sea Princess - 12/2000

Emerald Seas - 7/1984

I could have Caesar Salad, Fettuccini Alfredo and the Loveboat Dream every day of my life and die a happy man.

Anything else is just a bonus

Happy Cruising

Chris

www.LifeIsCruising.com

Cruising- Like A Dream But You Are Awake

Next up:

Caribbean Princess 06/26/04

Star Princess 10/24/04

Carnival Victory 12/19/04

Carnival Miracle 03/13/05

Does this mean that French night is gone? I was thinking of trying the alternative restaurant on French night, but it looks like Caribbean has replaced French. Does anyone know if these menus are available on all the Caribbean sailing ships?

I think they replaced French night with Caribbean night on this ship. They probably still have French night on the other ships (they did in Dec on the Dawn), but more recent cruisers could verify this.

Dawn Princess - 12/2003

Sea Princess - 12/2000

Emerald Seas - 7/1984

yensid1071, Thanks for the menus. Great of you to do this.

Cruisinforever & the others who may have problems reading the menus:

1. left click the image

2. left click View Original Image

This should enlarge the image so no one would have a problem reading it, however, you still may not have the image as large as you can get it, so, here is how to enlarge a bit more:

Due to Internet Explorer 6 shrinking the image to the screen size, we advise you either try clicking the image & when the expander icon comes up at the bottom right of the image, click it, OR set your Internet Options (in Tools pulldown), Advanced, Multimedia, Enable Automatic Image Resizing to unchecked, which may give you a larger image on these vertically long images, which will make the text larger (XP). If you need more help, let me know.

icon_smile.gificon_cool.gificon_biggrin.gif

Happy Cruising, Buil, http://cruiseclues.com

Sitmar, RCCL, Costa, HAL, Princess, Royal Cruise Line, Celebrity, Renaissance, Disney, MSC Lirica

"We cannot change the direction of the wind... but we can adjust our sails"

Thanks Jay for posting these. I'm in the minority, but I really missed the French menu. The Caribbean menu is very good, though, and should please a lot of people.

Crab legs have disappeared from Princess menus. I have to say that the loss isn't that noticeable. In all other respects Princess appears to have greatly improved the food. Even the always-available steaks were much nicer than what I'm used to seeing.

Coming up:

Caribbean Princess Apr 3/04

Golden Princess Apr 10/04

Tahitian Princess Oct 14/04

Thanks for taking the time to post these. If one of the other CP cruisers could come forward and tell us which dinner took place on which night, that would be wonderful!

I won't miss French night... but I sure will miss that French onion soup! (big sigh)

The rest of the menu looks pretty similar to what we had last month on the Grand, which is perfectly okay with me.

AND did you realize that if you ask your waiter VERY sweetly he will pack up a Love Boat Dream for you on a paper plate to take back to your cabin and tuck into your little refrigerator for your enjoyment later?!? Did it twice last month!!

I do have a question for you though - did they still do a "buffet" at Horizon Court on the night of the Island Party? On the Grand that was the night they did the Bananas Foster and had all of the chocolate covered strawberries. Would hate it if that all went away...

TinaLee

Sail Away on Caribbean Princess

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;10;02;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Crab legs were gone from the Caribbean menu last year but appeared on the Alaskan menu.

I didn't notice that French night was gone - YIPPEE! Have to go back and look!

These menus were dated 03/04. I am now curious if the Golden and Grand are using the same menus this month.

Theresa

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cruiseclues:

yensid1071, Thanks for the menus. Great of you to do this.

Cruisinforever & the others who may have problems reading the menus:

1. left click the image

2. left click View Original Image

This should enlarge the image so no one would have a problem reading it, however, you still may not have the image as large as you can get it, so, here is how to enlarge a bit more:

Due to Internet Explorer 6 shrinking the image to the screen size, we advise you either try clicking the image & when the expander icon comes up at the bottom right of the image, click it, OR set your Internet Options (in Tools pulldown), Advanced, Multimedia, Enable Automatic Image Resizing to unchecked, which may give you a larger image on these vertically long images, which will make the text larger (XP). If you need more help, let me know.

Sitmar, RCCL, Costa, HAL, Princess, Royal Cruise Line, Celebrity, Renaissance, Disney, MSC Lirica

"We cannot change the direction of the wind... but we can adjust our sails"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you so very much... yes, that helps a lot! Now I can also print them and send them to my co-traveler Maureen so she can start getting hungry!

I have a feeling someone will be able to tell us the order of the 5 nights that are "unsure".

JJ

Caribbean Princess 5/1/04

Star Princess 5/24/03

Sun Princess 6/12/00

Carnival Fantasy 1/18/98

I heard from someone on another board that crab legs were available at least one night in the Cafe Caribe! They were "huge" according to her and her fiance had no trouble getting seconds.

Jason Pancake

Grand Princess - 03/11/2001 (<A HREF=http://www.houseofpancake.com/pictures.php?id=14>Pictures</A>)

Caribbean Princess 11/20/2004

Crisinforever, you're welcome. Note that the paragraph on Internet Explorer 6 would apply to all the images (which have text in them) which you might look at on the internet, not just these Caribbean Princess Menus. Many people have problems with these text images, and it's all because of Microsoft's design (defaulting to shrinking the images which are larger than the screen to the screen size).

"We cannot change the direction of the wind... but we can adjust our sails"

Archived