Port Canaveral - Parking - Park N Cruise?

KCcruzor

Has anyone parked at Park N Cruise, the lot just 2 miles from the Port, to save some money vs. parking at the port terminal? From what I've read, they have 8 shuttles running 15-20 minute rotations beginning at 10:30 a.m.

Thanks in advance!

Ryan

I did the math and it wasn't a huge difference. If I have to leave my car for a week I rather leave it at the port in a covered parking lot. Florida sun is brutal and the parking lot is a walking distance to the ship and I'm one of those that like to be at the port not having to way for a shuttle. Also, I heard that you need to pick back the car at a certain time or they will charge you

Edited by mcatmcat

I just booked my 4 day cruise from 11/1 to 11/5 and it was $35 at Park N Cruise on Sea Ray drive where we always park. To park at Port Canaveral would have been $75.00. It is an uncovered but fenced lot, however today I noticed that they now offer a car cover for $10

Edited by dmndlil

• 1 month later...
I just booked my 4 day cruise from 11/1 to 11/5 and it was $35 at Park N Cruise on Sea Ray drive where we always park. To park at Port Canaveral would have been $75.00. It is an uncovered but fenced lot, however today I noticed that they now offer a car cover for $10

Anyone know if people take their car covers for PNC?

I typically keep one in my car anyway, so it's not like it's something extra I'd have to include. I'm just not sure if anyone else uses theirs instead of the one Park N Cruise provides if you pay the $10 extra.