Carnival Gift Card - Book a cruise while on a cruise

Swampbaby

I have not done this specifically but I have used them to pay the deposit when booking in the phone. Should be exactly the same - no issues. Worst case give them your sail and sign card for the deposit and then use the gift cards to pay your account. Again though, I would think this is not needed and they should take them directly no issues.

Has anyone booked a cruise while on a cruise and used Carnival Gift Cards to pay the deposit?

Yes, I just did on the Paradise a couple weeks ago. No problem - also used the rest on the S&S account and had positive balance so was able to cash the rest out via a slot machine the last night of the cruise.

Jeff aka Recovery Dude:)

I tried to use a $500 gift card toward a future cruise deposit while on the ship. The employee I dealt with was not knowledge on how to use the card. It was not a good experience at all. I am sure most of these employees would be able to help you I was just unfortunate to deal with one that did not. I will say this was not recently and I am sure since more people are paying this way they have become better at handling this kind of payment request.

We used a $500 gift card from Verizon to book a cruise while on the Magic last October. The Future Cruise Consultant initially said no because he had no idea how to do it. I had to explain to him how to enter the gift card on the booking engine and then he was able to do it.

Edited by Big Tillie