Britannia cabin comments

FlossStevo

• 4 months later...
We are in g405 and I spent quite a while looking into the cabins and found the following very useful.

https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/home/8-emerald

I hope the link works ok!

If not a bit of cut and paste should do the trick.

Hi, I know this is an old post, but I was just looking for obstructed view cabin posts and came across your post. I am booked in G403 later this year and just wondered if you have sailed yet and what your obstruction was like and if you could recall what your neighbours was like ??:) thanks

No Britainnia's balconies are much smaller than standard balconies on Azura.All balconies are the same depth even for suites except the aft cabins.They are probably about a third the size of c deck balconies on Azura and there is always a lot of discussion about the size on here.

We were in G508, G510. Both these cabins looked out over a lifeboat however each neighbouring cabin had the lifeboat davits in front of theme. Sorry not a great help.

Here was the view from G508.

3e032a6439fd24fd6d52172cce0ecfcc.jpg

Edited by kevinyork

Ours was C708 without a sofa. The cabin was in a perfect location near to the rear staircase. An easy walk up to the Horizon buffet or walk down to level 7 (main activities deck) and the Oriental restaurant one deck below.

I'd avoid deck 15 as the overhang from 16 above makes having a balcony almost pointless if you like the sun.

We didn't miss the sofa as it would only have become another area for my wife to leave stuff on!

We are in D411 - which deck number would that be?