hypnotist on the Breeze

cruzn buckeye

Does anyone know the name of the hypnotist on the Breeze?

My daughter was one of those hypnotized on the breeze last week... so now... i finally realize it is not a put on show... it is real!!! Also, do they sell video of the hypnotist show on the Breeze? I forgot to check before we debarked and would love to have it...:D

Does anyone know the name of the hypnotist on the Breeze?

My daughter was one of those hypnotized on the breeze last week... so now... i finally realize it is not a put on show... it is real!!! Also, do they sell video of the hypnotist show on the Breeze? I forgot to check before we debarked and would love to have it...:D

OMG! Is she still acting like a chicken every time someone says "Niagara Falls"?!!? :eek:

No... he didn't do the chicken thing... he had anybody who could get up to the chairs on the stage to come on up... she flew up there and got her chair:D

He had them in their deep sleep.. and then had them on a beach... she laid back in her chair, completely laid out... and then he got it hotter, and hotter, and hotter... people were squirming in the chairs, wiping off sweat... and then he had them all fanning ... then he got it colder and colder... they were all shivering... she was cuddled up to the girl next to her... freezing... and all were shivering and shaking... there is so much more to tell but I am at work and break is almost over.. anyway it was a blast! And I know it is now true!

He actually did a couple of things with all of the audience, myself included, before he brought them on stage... gotta get to work!:D

If we're talking about the hypnotist that performed on September 22nd, his name is Asad Mecci.

I'm 99% sure that you would not be able, at this point, to obtain a video of that particular show from Carnival.

yes, it was on the Breeze... that's what I was thinking... wonder how I could find out if anyone else has one that I could perhaps get a copy of?? Also, do they do videos of the hypnotist show?

Had one on the Conquest's 9/13 sailing, on board that night only.

One of the things was a male guest to try to kiss him at no time touching his lips and when getting close to react to bad breath.

The funny thing was unscripted when the person that was under the suggestion grabbed the hypnotist's rear end... woke him up quick after that LOL

I was once picked on a cruise to be "hypnotized", and I still think it is pretty fake lol. Either that, or I'm just immune to it. I remember trying my best to not laugh and act however the guy wanted me to so he wouldn't look bad. I was put on three stools laying down (head, butt, feet). Then he removed the one holding my butt. Boy was it a struggle but luckily I had good balance. To the audience, it looked as if he had me so under his control. People were coming up to me the rest of the cruise asking what it was like. I gave a vague answer. I think that guy owes me money lol.

So, since your daughter was actually able to be hypnotized, can you ask her, "what was it like?"

All I can say is that it is once of the best shows I have ever seen. Can you imagine about 15 people looking all over the stage for their belly buttons that they had lost. Looking under their seats or trying to climb to higher locations for a better look. Some were laying on the floor for closer observation. One woman, in particular, was crying a storm assuming it was gone forever.

When the show was over, the hypnotist told every one that they would remember nothing until they saw themselves in a mirror and then it would all come back and they would have a good laugh. They all walked off the stage like nothing had happened as the audience watched in utter amazement. No belly buttons were lost in the making of this act.

Try not to miss that show.

Had one on the Conquest's 9/13 sailing, on board that night only.

One of the things was a male guest to try to kiss him at no time touching his lips and when getting close to react to bad breath.

The funny thing was unscripted when the person that was under the suggestion grabbed the hypnotist's rear end... woke him up quick after that LOL

I'm guessing that it is scripted cause the same exact thing happened on the Conquest in July

We were on the Breeze in May. The hypnotist announced as the show was ending that he would sell his CDs for various issues at the back of the theater after the show and take orders for the DVD of the show.

• 1 month later...
I was once picked on a cruise to be "hypnotized", and I still think it is pretty fake lol. Either that, or I'm just immune to it. I remember trying my best to not laugh and act however the guy wanted me to so he wouldn't look bad. I was put on three stools laying down (head, butt, feet). Then he removed the one holding my butt. Boy was it a struggle but luckily I had good balance. To the audience, it looked as if he had me so under his control. People were coming up to me the rest of the cruise asking what it was like. I gave a vague answer. I think that guy owes me money lol.

So, since your daughter was actually able to be hypnotized, can you ask her, "what was it like?"

Before he brought them out, he told them when they look in a mirror they would remember everything. The only thing she remembers is she couldn't hear anyone in the audience. And said she felt like she was in a fog. He did tell them that when they woke up, they would be feeling more relaxed than they had ever felt in their life. It was funny, we were walking along, and she said " I feel like I have just had the best massage ever! " :D

I'm guessing that it is scripted cause the same exact thing happened on the Conquest in July

Actually, he did do the same thing on my cruise. But, all I know, is he must have planted this suggestion in their mind. Because, I guarantee you this, my daughter was not a part of a script. She was truly hypnotized:) One of the funniest things i have ever seen. I was skeptical before, but now, I am a true believer... and when I think about it, it's atually a little scary knowing that someone can control you in such a way...:eek:

And the few things he did with audience, was strange too.. then when he was hynotizing those on stage, he repeatedly said "people on stage" before he would put those suggestions out...

No... he didn't do the chicken thing... he had anybody who could get up to the chairs on the stage to come on up... she flew up there and got her chair:D

He had them in their deep sleep.. and then had them on a beach... she laid back in her chair, completely laid out... and then he got it hotter, and hotter, and hotter... people were squirming in the chairs, wiping off sweat... and then he had them all fanning ... then he got it colder and colder... they were all shivering... she was cuddled up to the girl next to her... freezing... and all were shivering and shaking... there is so much more to tell but I am at work and break is almost over.. anyway it was a blast! And I know it is now true!

He actually did a couple of things with all of the audience, myself included, before he brought them on stage... gotta get to work!:D

I was also up on stage during one of my cruises only I was sitting next to this big guy. I am a women and we were all over each other when it was cold. Very embaressing when I ran into this guy several times throughout the cruise. My hubby was quite amused every time we ran into him.

I tried that on the Magic a couple of years ago, but it didn't take. Internally I think I was fighting the suggestion to relax and my wife said that as others were going into limp noodle mode as they relaxed I just sat there straight as a board. He had me and a couple of others who didn't go under return to our seats in the audience.

Last week on the Breeze he sent them out into the audience, had them convinced they were aliens and were seeing humans for the first time. Had them check people ears and noses and told them the only way to get information from the humans was to stare in their eyes while rubbing their elbows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by BenjiRodney

Last week on the Breeze he sent them out into the audience, had them convinced they were aliens and were seeing humans for the first time. Had them check people ears and noses and told them the only way to get information from the humans was to stare in their eyes while rubbing their elbows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG:D I would have loved to have been there for that one...that must have been hilarious... and what makes it even more funny for me, is i now KNOW it isn't fake:D