Conquest room 6201 - "6B" room - front of ship? Help!

Sablerose

• 10 months later...

I just booked room 6201 and I have never stayed on the front of the ship and I really wanted a window so, I booked this room and payed less for it than a reg. interior room!!

We were aboard the Triumph in Cabin #6203. The ships have a similar layout. We loved the cabin. It was quiet at the front of the ship. There was some motion due to being so far forward but not too bad. There are doors at the end of the hallways that lead out to the forward deck. Not too many people know about these forward decks. It will be quite breezy out there while at sea. All other times, it is a great location to get some fresh air and some good pics when entering or leaving a port. I couldn't find a good picture of the front deck but here is a link to a picture taken out the front window: http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=showPhoto&albumID=136584090&photoID=462510446&security=rbZuDe

The railing is about 8 feet from your cabin. There are also benches to sit on. I think that you are two decks below the bridge so you can see them working up there.

Archived