Speaking of chair hogs...

dakrewser

Hustle and bustle

Code words for "People Watching";)

I'm guilty too:)

Yes! As I have posted more than once, in my part of the world superb food beautifully presented is literally an every day occurrence; consequently, the quality of the menu matters least to me in choosing or enjoying a cruise line or a venue. I do not prefer "cafeteria style" dining; however, the MDR presents a static landscape, while the Lido constantly changes. I love a Lanai cabin for the same reason.

You will experience a few unpleasant responses in threads that have to do with etiquette and personal responsibility. The usual topics include smoking, dressing for formal night and sharing common resources in the public areas. It is unfortunate that this happens on a cruise forum but I invite you stay on. There is a lot of good information here and my cruises have all been a lot better than the bleak pictures that are sometimes painted here on this forum..

igraf

This is the kind of thing that scares new cruise critic members off of posting. I am scared to post this, but it is supposed to be a forum for sharing cruise ideas and information not being nasty to each other. We all have tough times in our lives, and some come here to escape it. Let's just drop the nastiness.