Are Cruises Dangerous?

Panda014

As a solo, and disabled woman, I've been on over 40 cruises, and more than 100 countries, all over the world alone. Not once did I feel in danger and I've been to some areas that many might not feel are the safest of places, like Cambodia, Vietnam, India, Africa, Brazil, Jordan, Qatar and Thailand. You just need to be aware of your surroundings, don't go off the beaten track alone and stay with a group for certain tours in certain cities.

Well not all ship have single rooms, this is my first cruise so sorry for making you confused. Really I would say you were rude not knowing anything about me So don't assume anything about me.

Information is the antidote to fear. Cruise lines don't assign strangers to room together. If you're afraid of something, research.

Broad questions. Some ports, some cities are more dangerous than others however you travel there. Common sense, discretion getting money out, going on organised tours are all advisable in some places. Driving to a UK port or the airport for fly/cruises can be dangerous. If you are more comfortable with your own age group, seek out a cruise line that focuses on that age group. hope this helps.