Pack for a Purpose

pinkroses

A group of us are traveling to the southern caribbean on the Adventure of the Seas visiting Antigua and St.Lucia. Does anyone have experience delivering items to the Sandals resort in either area? Which is the more convenient? Thanks!

A group of us are traveling to the southern caribbean on the Adventure of the Seas visiting Antigua and St.Lucia. Does anyone have experience delivering items to the Sandals resort in either area? Which is the more convenient? Thanks!

Just curious, what would you need to drop off at Sandals at either location. We are staying at Sandals in Antigua this January, do they have a donation program for local causes? I didn't see a program like this at Sandals in Nassau when we stayed there a year ago.

Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia is about a 7 minute drive from the cruise port in Castries. Sandals La Toc is about is about 11 minutes from the port headed in the other direction.

Just curious, what would you need to drop off at Sandals at either location. We are staying at Sandals in Antigua this January, do they have a donation program for local causes? I didn't see a program like this at Sandals in Nassau when we stayed there a year ago.

Here's the info for Antigua:

http://www.packforapurpose.org/destinations/caribbean/antigua/sandals-grande-antigua-resort-spa/

and Nassau:

http://www.packforapurpose.org/destinations/caribbean/the-bahamas/sandals-royal-bahamian-spa-resort-offshore-island/

Take a look at the website in Foremco's post. Pack for a Purpose is donations for school kids in needy areas. Sandals is involved as drop off areas.

Thanks! I have that info. Do you know how far the Antigua Sandals is from the port?

Thought you would, but it was for A&L_Ont. :)

Sandals Antigua is about 11 minutes away, so there's not much of a difference between the Antigua and St. Lucia drop off locations from a driving perspective.

Thought you would, but it was for A&L_Ont. :)

Sandals Antigua is about 11 minutes away, so there's not much of a difference between the Antigua and St. Lucia drop off locations from a driving perspective.

Ah! I see. Have you participated in this? We haven't yet but plan on it. I think I actuallu learned about it here on CC within someone's review!!!