Average age of Cruise Critics members

eheif

Im 57 and my husband is 62. I think more older people use the internet thien we think. My Dad is 85 and got his first computer when he was 70. He loves the internet. He was 78 when he went on his first cruise and has the

6th one coming up.

Carol

Im 57 and my husband is 62. I think more older people use the internet thien we think. My Dad is 85 and got his first computer when he was 70. He loves the internet. He was 78 when he went on his first cruise and has the

6th one coming up.

Carol

I agree with you on that, my grandmother just got her first computer at 87 and loves it.

6th one coming up.

Carol

Carol, are you a workers' comp person? Just curious.

DW and I are both 57 and will celebrate our 39th wedding anniversary on the Coral Princess' Panama Canal sailing October 5th. :)

Tried the Disney Wonder this May traveling with our son's family but we're glad to be back where we belong--Princess.

One more week!:)

Island Princess--Alaska--Sept, 2004

Disney Wonder--May, 2005

Corla Princess--Panama Canal--Oct, 2005

I'll be The Big Four Oh on Saturday. We cruised once, for our 10th anniv a few years ago.

"Long time to retirement, doesn't stop me from dreaming of taking trips (this is what gets me thru stressful days)."

Retiree Wannabee

Keep dreaming..it will happen sooner than you think.DH retired in March right before his 52nd birthday. I will be retiring at the end of the year at age 54. No we are not rich, but we both had very stressful jobs in the Social Services field. He was offered a package that I did not have enough time in to get. We could both have stayed longer, made more money and continued to be stressed out, or we can enjoy life and travel. Easy decision and yes we can still afford a cruise or 2 each year..

My wife and I will be celibrating our 75th birthday on board the Golden, August 10th cruise to the British Isles. This will be our 23th cruise and I have sailed over a million miles to most major ports.

We feel that we are still young cruisers and are planning several more in the future. You never get too old to go cruising, since there is something on board for everyone.

Too many to list....

Archived