How much did you use your balcony?

Kittycat

We had our first balcony cabin on the Golden Princess in 2001. I know a lot of folks say they could never go back without having at least a balcony, but we had an inside cabin on our next cruise--also on the Golden. The difference in price for New England/Canada cruises is more than I was willing to pay. (It looks like they're a lot less this year.)

We had an obstructed view on the Star Princess in Alaska last summer. It cost so much less than a balcony that we booked another cruise with what we saved. On that one (Grand in December), we did have a balcony. We enjoyed breakfast a couple of mornings and drinks almost every afternoon. We also enjoyed looking at the stars.

I use mune everyday. We had some bad weather on our last cruise, but we were partially covered, so I could stay dry on my balcony when I would have gotten wet up on deck. We love having one when we are going in and out of port too. And nothing beats opening the door at night and hearing the ocean when you are lying in bed.

Hi Italy 52,

Yes we're doing the 10 Alaska inside passage out of San Fransisco...No Balcony... goin cheap we booked an inside and are praying for a window upgrade. We always get balcony in the Carribean but go cheap for Alaska.

How was the Carribean?...I teach in Bonita so I only get school Holidays and summer...so we go in summer...The heat kills me!

Are you staying in "Chula Juana" what we natives refer to it as after the 125 is done? It's really coming along...I suppose it will be connecting with the 96 (I think the # freeway down in San Ysidro) Cindy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;08;14;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Cruisin with Sis,Clark,& Lana Inside Passage Regal

Cindy Our cruise was wonderful. The weather was absolutely perfect. Gentle breezes and very little humidity for a change. It was so nice to spend some time with hubby, he has been working 7 days a week since before Christmas. Not sure if we will stay in the area after his portion of the project is done. But where ever we are, we definitely hope to take another Princess cruise again. Have cruised 15 other times on various lines. This was our first Princess (cruise #16) and we fell in love with the line. Put down our deposit for future cruise while on the Dawn. Is that positive thinking or what! icon_cool.gif

Archived