Sunshine- strange shaped cabins next to extended view?

Runaway Parent

We booked a cruise on the Sunshine for one of the cabins next to the wrap-around balcony cabins. (not an aft balcony, on the side of the ship)

On the deck plans it looks like these cabins have a larger balcony. It also shows the cabin is an odd shape due to the staff stairwell. The picture of the floor plan shows the exact same as any other balcony cabin-- stock photo!

Can anyone tell me a little more about the layout of these cabins and verify/deny the balcony is a little longer than other balconies?

Isn't there a website that gives square footage of each cabin type?

Thanks!

I think you are refering to the "L" shaped cabins, with the bowling alley balcony's. We try and book these cabins whenever we can!! We have one booked for our Splendor cruise coming up. The balcony is longer than most balcony's and the layour of the cabin is different. Here is a video i took of our "L" shaped cabin on the Valor

Edited by hockeyluver

Hockeyluver-

I think that's the one! Great video- exactly what I was curious about.

The shape/size of the cabin is not as much of a priority for me as the size/shape of the balcony! :) I can live with the L-shaped cabin. Very unusual bathroom placement!

Thanks so much!

We booked a cruise on the Sunshine for one of the cabins next to the wrap-around balcony cabins. (not an aft balcony, on the side of the ship)

On the deck plans it looks like these cabins have a larger balcony. It also shows the cabin is an odd shape due to the staff stairwell. The picture of the floor plan shows the exact same as any other balcony cabin-- stock photo!

Can anyone tell me a little more about the layout of these cabins and verify/deny the balcony is a little longer than other balconies?

Isn't there a website that gives square footage of each cabin type?

Thanks!

Just got off the Sunshine yesterday, and had one of these cabins on deck 7, cabin 7316. It was great and had no issues whatsoever with this room. Like stated the balconies are twice the size, and included 1 lounger, 2 reclining chairs, 1 regular chair and a table. Beautiful window view from bed and the Sunshine actually has couches in their rooms. We had this same cabin on the Conquest last year, they only had a chair and table. I think I prefer the couch if available. But you will love the balcony and the view. As far as the bathroom, we kind of like it being separated from the narrow hallway where all the closets are. It's easier when 2 people are getting ready, your not getting in each others way. But hope you have a great time, the Sunshine was a great ship!