Regal passengers traveling before Christmas, help...

h-sar

I'm hoping that one of my favorite dining room waiters, Rosebern (from India), will be on the Regal when I board for our New Year's cruise on Dec. 27. If you are on the Regal before Christmas, would you mind asking and posting to this thread? Please and thank you in advance. Last Christmas, Rosebern was in the Symphony dining room. We had an absolute blast with him and hope to repeat the experience. I realize I can just wait until I board to find out, but it would be great to know beforehand. Thanks :)

I'm hoping that one of my favorite dining room waiters, Rosebern (from India), will be on the Regal when I board for our New Year's cruise on Dec. 27. If you are on the Regal before Christmas, would you mind asking and posting to this thread? Please and thank you in advance. Last Christmas, Rosebern was in the Symphony dining room. We had an absolute blast with him and hope to repeat the experience. I realize I can just wait until I board to find out, but it would be great to know beforehand. Thanks :)

Bump