Cruise Itinerary & Cruise Port Schedule don't match

mickeychicky

My cruise itinerary shows port of call Belize City, Belize but when I go into http://ports.cruisett.com/ it shows my ship arriving in Harvest Caye, Belize same day.

I was wondering why it was missing from Belize City, thinking maybe they didn't get the ship schedule yet, but just for fun I went into the Harvest Caye port schedule and there our ship is.

This kinda would make a difference for excursions.

Anyone ever seen this before on one of their cruises and who should I trust (ship or the actual port schedule)?

Anyone ever seen this before on one of their cruises and who should I trust (ship or the actual port schedule)?

You can trust either the ship or the actual port schedule. (although I would always defer to the ship's schedule myself).

CruiseTT is simply a site on the Internet and is not a provider of official port or ship schedules.

I think the problem arose because Harvest Caye is the new "private island" for NCL and they anticipated it opening earlier, but it's been pushed back to early next year. I'm on the Dawn on 12/20 and cruisett shows Harvest Caye for me, even though we'll be in Belize City. They also have Belize and Roatan mixed up for me (ours is the only cruise this year where those ports are switched for some reason). I was actually going to see if there is a contact on cruisett to email, but just haven't done it yet.