MITSUGIRLY BREAKAWAY's 1 last time for the year-review/pictorial

mitsugirly

Hi Mitsugirly,

I will be on the BA this sept to Bermuda. Would you happen to remember if there is a liquor store near or at the port where we can buy alcohol to bring with us on excursions?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 5 weeks later...

Hello!

I just finished your very detailed Breakaway review. I think I'm hooked. I'm going to go read some of your others now, I think. I should probably do my job a little bit though. ;p

We're on the BA in December and it'll be the first time cruising with my parents and my children! The little ones will be 4 and 2.5 when we sail. A friend and her family are joining us as well with a 4 year old and 15 month old.

I really enjoyed your review and the pictures of Bermuda were just gorgeous! I'm going to tell my husband about the camera you use and maybe convince him to get one for us. We've been to Bermuda twice, but your pictures were amazing. I hope the next time we get to sail there we will use some of your great tips.

Thanks again!

Hello!

I just finished your very detailed Breakaway review. I think I'm hooked. I'm going to go read some of your others now, I think. I should probably do my job a little bit though. ;p

We're on the BA in December and it'll be the first time cruising with my parents and my children! The little ones will be 4 and 2.5 when we sail. A friend and her family are joining us as well with a 4 year old and 15 month old.

I really enjoyed your review and the pictures of Bermuda were just gorgeous! I'm going to tell my husband about the camera you use and maybe convince him to get one for us. We've been to Bermuda twice, but your pictures were amazing. I hope the next time we get to sail there we will use some of your great tips.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the awesome comments and I'm glad you enjoyed the review. I'm told they can be addicting. ;p

I hope you have a great time in Bermuda with the little ones and parents. It's such a beautiful place! I'm hoping to make it back some day for my third time as well. We went there twice the same year (because once just wasn't enough!!!).

Hopefully you'll find some great tips. (My Dawn review also goes to Bermuda if you haven't checked that out yet). :)

Thanks for the awesome comments and I'm glad you enjoyed the review. I'm told they can be addicting. ;p

I hope you have a great time in Bermuda with the little ones and parents. It's such a beautiful place! I'm hoping to make it back some day for my third time as well. We went there twice the same year (because once just wasn't enough!!!).

Hopefully you'll find some great tips. (My Dawn review also goes to Bermuda if you haven't checked that out yet). :)

Our cruise goes to Florida, Nassau and GSC, but thank you! I will take a look for tips in those ports.

I noticed in one of your Bermuda reviews you mention buying bus/ferry passes on board the Breakaway. Do you know if this is still an option?

And I just wanted to chime in and say thank you for all of your wonderful reviews! They are very informative and helpful for planning as well as day-dreaming! :)

awesome review....we leave in 2 days!!! cant wait

Have a great time!

I noticed in one of your Bermuda reviews you mention buying bus/ferry passes on board the Breakaway. Do you know if this is still an option?

And I just wanted to chime in and say thank you for all of your wonderful reviews! They are very informative and helpful for planning as well as day-dreaming! :)

I would assume that you still can purchase the tickets on the ship, but can't confirm since we haven't been for awhile.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I read this review because we are considering taking the Breakaway out of NY (Caribbean) this Fall. I love the smaller ships like the Dawn and GEM but are thinking of trying a larger ship with different shows and more attractions. On the smaller ships we have had smaller crowds and almost no lines/waits for most things including the shows. How is the BA for crowds and waits in the Fall? Can you just attend shows or do you still need to reserve them in the offseason?

thanks

We took the Breakaway to Bermuda last September. The crowds are the same yr round just less kids. They still had plenty of reservations times open for shows / dinning the first day but then stuff filled up fast. I suggest planning as much as you can ahead of time and you can always adjust once on board. As far as the non reservation shows get there 30 min early and you will have no problems.