credit card change after booking.

spearmint

Since printing my express pass, my credit card number has changed. And, my printer has broken. Will I have a boarding problem if I manually change the cc number on my express pass? I assume not, as I am sure not everyone even shows up at boarding with an express pass. Still, it would be good to know, in th off-chance that there would be difficulties.

Bill

There is no problem at all as online check in only requires the last four digits. The card has to be swiped at the terminal anyway. When you are at the check in counter, simply tell the agent the change of credit card and give the agent the new card. You are all set.

Since printing my express pass, my credit card number has changed. And, my printer has broken. Will I have a boarding problem if I manually change the cc number on my express pass? I assume not, as I am sure not everyone even shows up at boarding with an express pass. Still, it would be good to know, in th off-chance that there would be difficulties.

Bill

Technically, your express pass only has a bunch of stars with only the last four digits showing. I know I have changed my credit card in the past after printing the express pass, but I don't remember doing anything with (or to) the physical print out. I just asked when I presented the express pass at check-in if I could change the credit card I was planning to use. They said yes, and just took my new card swiped it and gave it back to me.

On one cruise, I did show up with no paperwork in hand because I forgot to print it before I left for the port. The worst thing that happened was that I had to fill out some documentation by hand before I can proceed to check in. But we also boarded at a different port then originally planned for, so I think that manually completed paperwork was due to not having computers at the new embarkation port more so than me not having brought my paperwork with me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by vulcan1971