Avalon Illumination WVA 1025 update

Kenster

I just received this message from Jerome, the Cruise Director. Everything looks good.

<<You have received the correct information about the change of departure point. Indeed the ship will be blocked in Bratislava on that day (October 25) due to a repair on one bridge. We will be able to sail to Vienna only in the evening.

So no changes for you. You will be transferred from the airport to the Intercontinental hotel upon your arrival at Vienna airport. There we have an hospitality desk and room where you can rest. You could spend some free time in Vienna before we transfer you at 4.00 pm to the ship docked in Bratislava. It takes about an hour to drive from Vienna to Bratislava.

The next day we will be docked in Vienna on time for the morning City tour. We will operate the Vienna program as stated in your documents.>>

Anyone else on this cruise besides us and btka?

Hi,

I will be on the Illumination also and am looking forward to this cruise. Am all packed and ready to go!

When are you arriving on VIenna?

Carol

We arrive about 8:35 Sunday morning from Chicago.

Ken and Karin

Hi Ken and Karin,

My flight arrives in Vienna about 10:30a. I will see you at the hotel in Vienna before we board the Illumination. If you haven't been to Vienna, it is a wonderful cultural city to visit and has great desserts for your sweet tooth!

Carol