Menus for Blue Lagoon and Biergarten on Spirit?

Vacationlover2

Does anyone have the menus or pics of the food from these venues? Going in March and I am super excited. I've been on Gem and Breakaway, so these two venues are new to me.

It has been years since we have been on the Spirit but going again in December so I'll try to recall to take some pictures. That being said, when we were on the Spirit, the Biergarten isn't a huge area - the food at the time was hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, and brats from what I recall.

The Blue Lagoon/O'Sheehan's menu on every NCL ship I've been on seems to have been slightly different although I don't typically sail NCL more than once a year so that could possibly explain the differences. It "seemed" the smaller ships had a more limited menu.

Have you seen nolatravelgirl's review? There may be some pics in there as that is a current review.

Edited by dexddd

The Blue Lagoon/O'Sheehan's menu on every NCL ship I've been on seems to have been slightly different although I don't typically sail NCL more than once a year so that could possibly explain the differences. It "seemed" the smaller ships had a more limited menu.

The Blue Lagoon menu (smaller) is different from O'Sheehan's menu (bigger). In BL the menu changes during the day, it is largest during lunch and smaller on other times - for example mozzarella sticks are only available for lunch.

All restaurant menus are fleetwide, so Blue Lagoon menu is the same on every ship that has Blue Lagoon just as O'Sheehan's menu is the same on ships with O'Sheehan's.