Retired_Coastie

Just registered here today and thought I'd do my first post. We are leaving this Friday for Barcelona and will board the Celebrity Equinox for a transatlantic cruise on the 27th. This is our first transatlantic and only our third cruise (Celebrity Reflection and Constellation). Any advice to make our cruise more enjoyable will be appreciated. :)

Retired_Coastie

Transatlantics are wonderful. Lots of long, leisurely days to do whatever you like. Enjoy everything that you can. There will be special entertainment options such as Celebrity Life speakers, art classes, cooking classes, and shows during the day.

On one of our TAs there was a fantastic speaker on Marine Life. His lectures were full every day! I always really enjoy the art classes (usually mornings on sea days), but if you're interested - get up to the room early. They're popular!

Find the Roll Call for your cruise and find out what group activities the others on your cruise will be doing. Transatlantic cruises offer a lot of sea days so things like trivia groups, slot pulls, pub crawls, cabin crawls, card games, etc. will most likely already been planned. So jump in there and get included, you won't regret it! Have a great cruise....I can't wait for my TA in April! :)

Just registered here today and thought I'd do my first post. We are leaving this Friday for Barcelona and will board the Celebrity Equinox for a transatlantic cruise on the 27th. This is our first transatlantic and only our third cruise (Celebrity Reflection and Constellation). Any advice to make our cruise more enjoyable will be appreciated. :)

Retired_Coastie

Hi Retired Coastie

Welcome to Cruise Critic. We sailed on Equinox twice this year. She's a wonderful ship, and I believe you will be very pleased with both the ship, and the onboard experience.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask away. We're a very friendly bunch :).

Enjoy your Cruise !