Dredging project for the Anthem will Commence Soon !!

FIRELT5

I'd support that!

But I'm also on Reddit and my snark/wit gets a LOT of both upvotes and downvotes, lol.

Make it like Disqus where you can vote down but it doesn't show up.

It works out ok for me as well since my snarky/witty posts (to use your description) don't show up as negative. On CC, I would rarely get negatives, except from one person.

Edited by MisterBill99

Wonder if Carnival will buy the dredge remnants for their vegetarian buffet again.

I think Carnival gets a bad rap. They must be doing something right, they own, Holland America Line, Cunard Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn Cruise Line and Costa Cruises.

They may not be the best but they do give value for the dollar and serve a large piece of the market. We've been on many Carnival cruises, along with most of the other mass market lines, and have enjoyed them all to varying degrees.

I think Carnival gets a bad rap. They must be doing something right, they own, Holland America Line, Cunard Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn Cruise Line and Costa Cruises.

They may not be the best but they do give value for the dollar and serve a large piece of the market. We've been on many Carnival cruises, along with most of the other mass market lines, and have enjoyed them all to varying degrees.

I agree ... For the price we paid on CCL we had a great cruise. Nothing to complain about.

Haven't been on a cruise I didn't love!

I have no problem with Carnival as a company. I have issues with the crowds they specifically market to.

I did Costa a few times, too. Had an Italian grandmother actually throw a fist at me because I didn't let her cut in line. And had another guy threaten me if I didn't give up the lounger I was sleeping in.

No surprise that Costa is owned by Carnival. Both altercations I had on a US cruise line were on Carnival cruises.

Now I just avoid that particular crowd and their exciting habit to maximize their cruise value.

I think Carnival attracts different crowds based on the particular cruise. If you take a 3 or 4 day cruise on an old ship out of Florida, it attracts a very different crowd than on a 10 day cruise on a newer ship in Europe. Not all that much different from other cruise lines like RCCL.