Best Mini Balcony on the Coral

wally8

I will give you one NOT to get. We were in A504. If you look at the map of the decks, it has a smaller balcony. So, check out the map and do not select one with the rounded balcony. This particular room was also across the way from where the cleaning carts were stored, an emergency set of door if there had been a fire and where they stored the pads for the lounge chairs on the Lido deck. It was also across from where the suitcases for that part of the ship came and went. A very busy piece of the ship.

We did however, enjoy being up big so we could see across the way to the new construction going on. (We went full transit, LA to Ft. Lauderdale.)

But, when going through the locks, one does not just stay in their room! One should get out and explore this adventure from all sides, angles, areas of the ship. Get the full experience!

I know you will enjoy the voyage no matter what you choose!

We were in C222 and liked it a lot. It was partially in the sun and partially covered. It was larger than on other decks as it was on C deck. It was also close to the front area where we could go out and watch as the ship went into the canal with a good view. It was not noisy.

We were in C222 and liked it a lot. It was partially in the sun and partially covered. It was larger than on other decks as it was on C deck. It was also close to the front area where we could go out and watch as the ship went into the canal with a good view. It was not noisy.

We are in C221 for an Alaskan Cruise this July on the Coral. I thought that it was a fully covered balcony by the Baja cabins above it. We just came back from a Mediterrean cruise on the Island and were in B228. When I leaned over and looked down to the Caribe deck it looked like all the balconies below were covered by the Baja deck. Now I'm thinking for Alaska if it is partially covered it might not be protected from the elements.

Is the Island different than the Coral for those front cabins?

i dont know about mini's, but we had corner bumpout balcony cabin C622 on coral last christmas and it was a great location. Larger corner balcony facing forward so you get a great view up the side of the ship.

Edited by mrell345