late night arrival

idfarmgal

We had a flight change and our plane gets in at 10 pm on a Thursday instead of early morning the next day....We were planning on just heading to Denny's for an early breakfast but now need to find a place to stay overnight. Near the airport would be nice. We are booked for the Doubletree on Friday night. I am looking for a cheaper place to just crash and get some sleep since we are coming in late. Hoping for around $100 or less. Thanks!

Edited by idfarmgal

We had a flight change and our plane gets in at 10 pm on a Thursday instead of early morning the next day....We were planning on just heading to Denny's for an early breakfast but now need to find a place to stay overnight. Near the airport would be nice. We are booked for the Doubletree on Friday night. I am looking for a cheaper place to just crash and get some sleep since we are coming in late. Hoping for around $100 or less. Thanks!

Not sure if that is doable, rates are a little higher but check out S.J suites in old San Juan. I stayed there for just about that price, i have learned here in the forums that price line works pretty good if you have time to bid.

You might also try using:

http://www.lmtclub.com

Go through the sign up process for usually free membership....they offer some great rates and you can see the hotel they are offering...and many that you try to book directly or with other booking sites have a two night minimum.....this isn't true with Last Minute Travel Club.

Best of luck.

You might also try using:

http://www.lmtclub.com

Go through the sign up process for usually free membership....they offer some great rates and you can see the hotel they are offering...and many that you try to book directly or with other booking sites have a two night minimum.....this isn't true with Last Minute Travel Club.

Best of luck.

Use Code Msjtravelclub12 to get the free membership

• 2 weeks later...

Check out Verdenza Hotel. We booked one for our upcoming trip for about 100. 5 min drive from the airport.

good luck!

We decided to be adventurous and try out the Posada San Francisco in Old San Juan. Basically just going to sleep there and then explore the area the next day before we check into our nicer hotel. Thanks for the suggestions, can't wait for our trip! Only a few more weeks