Two ships at coco cay

louieboy

We're scheduled to go to coco cay in november on Grandeur and Majesty is scheduled the same day. We've been scheduled to stop in Coco Cay 6 times on previous cruises and have only actually been able to stop 3 times because of high seas. I was wondering if anyone has experienced it where one ship could anchor but the second ship was not.

Also, both ships are scheduled to depart at 5 pm. Won't this be a mass rush for tenders going to two ships?

I love the private islands but I always assume a day at sea when I see Coco Cay on the itinerary. If we're able to stop it's a pleasant surprise rather than a disappointment :p

Thanks

We were there last year on Grandeur with Enchantment - both ships were able to get in, but we got there sooner and the Captain urged passengers to get over early to grab a good spot on the beach. It seemed crowded, and the lines for food were long, but still had a great time. There are two areas for the tenders - one area was dedicated to Grandeur and the other for Enchantment, and they had people there asking which ship you were on to make sure were in the right spot.