What happensnow that we have paid our final balance

Jarronwood

We have today just paid our final balance for our cruise in March - apart from counting down the days what should we expect now?

I've already accessed My Azamara and chosen the Azamazing Evening event so was just wondering if there is anything else I need to do?

Its weird but until I paid the final money (we booked and paid for our airfares ages ago separately from the cruise company) the cruise didn't seem real.

:)

You need to fill in the on-line check-in form to give your passport, flight and credit card information - find it through the link at the bottom of the web-site. You will then be sent an e-mail telling you can print of your XPress boarding pass, cruise documentation (itinerary etc) and luggage labels (we got our email 7 weeks before the cruise). There is also a link saying you can send for luggage labels, but lately people seem to be saying they don't arrive. We have bought some plastic luggage label holders from Amazon, described as being suitable for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity luggage labels, and will print off the paper labels and put them in these.

You can also look at the other ships excursions and see if you want to book any of them before-hand - or alternatively do some research on the various destinations of your cruise and see if you can do things on your own, or book private excursions.

You can also look for the Roll Call for your cruise on Cruise critic - go to the roll call forum, click Azamara Roll calls, click the ship (Quest or Journey) then look down the list for your cruise. This is very useful for finding other passengers to hook up with to book private tours at much less than ship's excursion prices - on our forthcoming cruise in south-east Asia a group of 10 passengers have booked 4 excursions together in Vietnam, and others have done likewise for Thailand.

The main thing is to look forward to your cruise - you'll love it, especially if your first time on Azamara - they're fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You need to fill in the on-line check-in form to give your passport, flight and credit card information - find it through the link at the bottom of the web-site. You will then be sent an e-mail telling you can print of your XPress boarding pass, cruise documentation (itinerary etc) and luggage labels (we got our email 7 weeks before the cruise). There is also a link saying you can send for luggage labels, but lately people seem to be saying they don't arrive. We have bought some plastic luggage label holders from Amazon, described as being suitable for Royal Caribbean and Celebrity luggage labels, and will print off the paper labels and put them in these.

You can also look at the other ships excursions and see if you want to book any of them before-hand - or alternatively do some research on the various destinations of your cruise and see if you can do things on your own, or book private excursions.

You can also look for the Roll Call for your cruise on Cruise critic - go to the roll call forum, click Azamara Roll calls, click the ship (Quest or Journey) then look down the list for your cruise. This is very useful for finding other passengers to hook up with to book private tours at much less than ship's excursion prices - on our forthcoming cruise in south-east Asia a group of 10 passengers have booked 4 excursions together in Vietnam, and others have done likewise for Thailand.

The main thing is to look forward to your cruise - you'll love it, especially if your first time on Azamara - they're fantastic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice. We've already booked our excursion with others via the meet and mingle forum. So looking forward to putting faces to names.