shuttle from ft. lauderdale airport to Miami.

aggieljh

We are doing our third Florida departure this summer, our previous two have been from Ft. Lauderdale. We usually fly Southwest, but they don't fly into the Miami airport. Are they any shuttle services that run from the Ft. Lauderdale airport to any of the Miami area hotels near the port?

Have you checked with any of the several shuttles that are discussed and recommended here: SAS, QLS, GO Shuttle, Jiffy Jeff and a few others?

not yet, I was just wondering if there was a preferred on, but thank you for the list...I will check them out.

Flying in the day of your cruise? :confused: Go Airport is based inside the FLL airport - fares start at about $15 per person for the 45+ minute drive from FLL to POM.

No, we are flying in the day before. I was looking for a shuttle from the airport in Ft Lauderdale to a hotel in Miami

Depending slightly upon which hotel in downtown Miami, a taxi will run about $80 on the meter. If you are comfortable with Uber you can save a few bucks. The later n the day you arrive, the fewer shuttles you will have to choose from, and the higher the fare.

No, we are flying in the day before. I was looking for a shuttle from the airport in Ft Lauderdale to a hotel in Miami

QLS will pick you up at FLL (we also fly Southwest) and bring you to a Miami hotel. We did this for our Destiny trip but we had them take us to South Beach and then come back the next day to take us to the Port of Miami. We also used them on the return trip.

Just give them a call or email and they should be able to tell you whether they can do it. We have used them twice with no issues and will be using them again for Jan '17.

Happy Sailing!!