Room key name

Sat1

Well I have been mistaken then! When I first cruised on Princess, I thought it was my "Wonderful Blue card to Paradise", but then I quickly found I was in error!

• The Blue Card is Excitement! (Remember when you had one?)

• Then Gold Card is for Thrills & Wonderment! (Wow, you second cruise!)

• The Purple Card is almost non-existent! (Didn't know there was one til I was one!)

• The Platinum is there but its just a step to get to Black! (We made it to Platinum, but no big deal!)

• Now we come to the Black Card. Must be something special because they get waved around!

But, if the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise maybe one day we will have one (probably never), but we really don't care as we just love to cruise!

Seriously, the only thing that I have found my card good for it rack up charges on my account! :eek: We have always been so glad to cruise that we didn't give a Hoot as to what is was called or what color it was!

Just Mike

Well I have been mistaken then! When I first cruised on Princess, I thought it was my "Wonderful Blue card to Paradise", but then I quickly found I was in error!

• The Blue Card is Excitement! (Remember when you had one?)

• Then Gold Card is for Thrills & Wonderment! (Wow, you second cruise!)

• The Purple Card is almost non-existent! (Didn't know there was one til I was one!)

• The Platinum is there but its just a step to get to Black! (We made it to Platinum, but no big deal!)

• Now we come to the Black Card. Must be something special because they get waved around!

But, if the good Lord is willing and the creek don't rise maybe one day we will have one (probably never), but we really don't care as we just love to cruise!

Seriously, the only thing that I have found my card good for it rack up charges on my account! :eek: We have always been so glad to cruise that we didn't give a Hoot as to what is was called or what color it was!

Just Mike

Purple is now Ruby

27926-profile.png

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar free ice creams), lobster, and Creme brulee!

That would be way too messy trying to get into the door lock. :D I guess one reason to care might be knowing the official name of the thing when a staff member asks for it. If the name is "Sea Pass," and someone doesn't know that, he might be confused when a waiter asks to see it.

I would imagine if you lose your cruise card, you can just refer to it as that or cabin card, and the Passenger Services desk will know what you're referring to.