Room key name

Sat1

No, it is not. I have never heard of a sea pass card. I think you're confused; re-read the OP's post -- that's RC's terminology.
Never heard of a "sea pass" either although I can guess what it is. On Princess, your cabin card is called your "cruise card."

I'm curious why anyone cares what it is called? Call it hot chocolate if you want.:):D

That would be way too messy trying to get into the door lock. :D I guess one reason to care might be knowing the official name of the thing when a staff member asks for it. If the name is "Sea Pass," and someone doesn't know that, he might be confused when a waiter asks to see it.

I'm curious why anyone cares what it is called? Call it hot chocolate if you want.:):D

Try going to the pursers desk and tell them your Hot Chocolate must have fallen out of your pocket and can you get another one. Or that every time you put your Hot Chocolate in your cabin door it doesn't work. :)

I've also never heard "sea pass", its always called your cruise card.

Yep, Cruise Card. I wouldn't mind if they called it "Bob" though. :)

That's even better. Imagine the look on their face when you tell them the last time you saw Bob he was in your bed, and you're going back to the cabin to go to bed and since he is lost you need another replacement fast. lol

Right! So when you get into port and the captain, or whomever gets on the PA and says "Make sure you bring your hot chocolate when you leave the ship people will wonder. Besides, you can't beep a hot chocolate....

That's even better. Imagine the look on their face when you tell them the last time you saw Bob he was in your bed, and you're going back to the cabin to go to bed and since he is lost you need another replacement fast. lol

Now that's funny!

Yep, Cruise Card. I wouldn't mind if they called it "Bob" though. :)

I named my cat Bob. One time my dad called and was talking on the phone and asked about my wife. I told him, "Oh, she's still in bed with Bob". There was a really looooooooooooong silence and then he finally said, "Bob?". I replied, "Yeah, my cat".

I did it on purpose and thought it was hilarious. He deserved it. He was a very uptight person who thought of himself as a super Christian but never acted in a very "Christian" manner as far as I could see. Hypocrites bug the heck out of me.

On Princess it's "Cruise Card".

:o So use to calling it Cruise Card, I just say Cruise Card on any other cruise line as well.

Also, whatever the daily activity sheet is called on other lines ... DH refers to it as the "Patter"! :D

No, it is not. I have never heard of a sea pass card. I think you're confused; re-read the OP's post -- that's RC's terminology.

Will you yell at me if I call it my room key, the Horror:D

I agree who cares what one calls it.

That would be way too messy trying to get into the door lock. :D I guess one reason to care might be knowing the official name of the thing when a staff member asks for it. If the name is "Sea Pass," and someone doesn't know that, he might be confused when a waiter asks to see it.

When the waiter asks to see your hot chocolate, that might cause a few raised eyebrows at your dinner table.