Alaska Tours Company Review

biojeep

I have been looking at Alaska Tours for customizing a DIY tour of Anchorage, Talkeetna, Denali, Girdwood, Seward, & Homer. Their prices seem very reasonable. I would like to get any feedback about this company from anyone who has used them in the past.

Company provides rental car, hotels, & some tours based on your interests .The advantage I see here is one stop shopping so you do not have to deal with each hotel, & car rental agency. You give them your interests & they do the leg work by coming up with a custom plan based on your wishes. Accomodations they provide have excellent tripadvisor reviews.

They are simply a booking agent. Seems to me- since you have "listed" your areas, and tours- all you are doing is telling someone else to book these for you? Interesting

with you wanting a DIY visit? :)

Frankly- how difficult is it for you to make a car rental reservation? Right NOW, is the time to do this, since rates are far more favorable, with downtown Enterprise, being a winner with rates. However- it doesn't sound like lower costs is an issue for you and you would be willing to pay more for someone to make these reservations for you?

There are many options and if you wish to use this company - it would be very simple-to just verify what they have booked for you by contacting the vendors direct.

The disadvantage is limited choices.