HMC Cabana

FunintheSunPa

All of the lines are really bumping up the prices for cabanas. RCI has lost doubled their prices! I don't think they are necessary to have a great beach day...I can do a lot with $300!!!!

Edited by cb at sea

For our cruise in January, we booked ours for $229 (thank goodness) and now for that same sailing it is selling for $279. I agree, that is quite a price increase and is a bit more than I'd spend. I re-read the description and the inclusions don't appear to have changed.

The new cabanas at Amber Cove are $300-$350 depending on location. Guessing that they're raising the HMC cabanas to be comparable since people have been asking why there's such a difference in price.

Guess I've enjoyed my 1 and only cabana at HMC. Have to agree for only 2 people that's kind of ridiculous, we had our adult daughters with us in June and it was really nice, but I justified the cost split between 4 of us. There is no way I would pay that much of an increase for just the 2 of us. That's almost a 25% increase from the old price. :(

The new cabanas at Amber Cove are $300-$350 depending on location. Guessing that they're raising the HMC cabanas to be comparable since people have been asking why there's such a difference in price.

We were at Amber Cove 2 weeks ago and only 1 of the cabanas on the water was rented and none of the ones on the hillside.

We were at Amber Cove 2 weeks ago and only 1 of the cabanas on the water was rented and none of the ones on the hillside.

We've been looking for more info on them. Were the ones over the Ocean very isolated? They appear to be in aerial photos. Did the decks on the hillside ones face the ocean? What was the view from the deck of the hillside ones? Were the hillside ones close enough to the pool to be considered a convenient location? Was Carnival staff monitoring who went in and left? (we have five people and are trying to figure out if paying for the extra person is necessary. I know they say at HMC it's not). I know you may not have many answers, but any will be appreciated. Haven't heard anything from people who have seen or used the cabanas at AC.

We've been looking for more info on them. Were the ones over the Ocean very isolated? They appear to be in aerial photos. Did the decks on the hillside ones face the ocean? What was the view from the deck of the hillside ones? Were the hillside ones close enough to the pool to be considered a convenient location? Was Carnival staff monitoring who went in and left? (we have five people and are trying to figure out if paying for the extra person is necessary. I know they say at HMC it's not). I know you may not have many answers, but any will be appreciated. Haven't heard anything from people who have seen or used the cabanas at AC.

Ditto, would like to hear more feedback from you misslucy! Thanks!