How far before cruise are all excursions posted by RCI?

lawgirl

I usually book private tours, but I am cruising with my mom next April and like the thought of booking a tour through the ship for one of our ports. Right now, there are only 3 excursions listed for St. Kitts. Only 18 listed for all 5 ports. Will more excursions be added over time? Thanks!

What ship and route are you taking. We are there in April 17 and nothing listed for St Kitts yet

Navigator 4/30... I am not used to using ship excursions, as I usually book private tours, so I have no clue when they post excursions. The few times I booked through the ship in the past though, I seem to recall 10 or more options per port. Thanks for your help.

Navigator 4/30... I am not used to using ship excursions, as I usually book private tours, so I have no clue when they post excursions. The few times I booked through the ship in the past though, I seem to recall 10 or more options per port. Thanks for your help.

Give it a few more weeks, I'm sure more will pop up

The available excursions can change over time.

I am on Freedom at Thanksgiving and for the most part the excursions have been posted for a good 6 months, a couple of new ones just popped up for Falmouth.

It looks RCI has negotiated a deal with Margaritaville there so now those excursions become available.