Wrigley80, where are you?

mykindaparty

I have thought about Brianna every single day since she posted about her dad's passing. My heart hurts for her so badly. If you read this, girl, I hope you can find it in you to do what you love: review your cruise. I can't think of a better way to honor your precious Dad on these boards. Sending you love and hugs.

Brianna I do not know how I missed the post about your Dad passing

away but my heart goes out to you. I was thinking about you and your

mom and dad going on the Pride and your review was great about

fells point. I remember writing to you and telling you I learned things

from your review and I have lived in Baltimore for 69 years. That goes to

show that you are never to old to learn new things. That is what happens

when you write a review. Everyone listens. You go girl.

HAPPY SAILING!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. I received an email tonight from a friend saying that I needed to come check out cruise critic because there was a thread of people who were looking for me.

I'm here. I did go on the cruise on the Elation. I had my Krewe with me plus many of my best friends also came along for support. I had my moments on the cruise where I just needed to get away and talk to my dad. I know I was right where I needed to be. I miss my dad everyday but I know that he would have wanted me to go and have fun with my friends. At our meet and greet we had a toast in my dad's honor. It was very touching that my friends thought about my dad like that.

Not a day has gone by that I don't continue to think about him. I have my good days and my bad days. I'm not really looking forward to Christmas. But my best friend (who was also on the cruise) is flying in on Christmas Eve to be with me.

Thank you all for your support, kind words, prayers, and love over the last 2 1/2 months. You truly have no idea how much it means to me.

I have started to upload my photos and once the Christmas holiday is over I promise to get started on my review from our Krewe cruise on thee Elation

Brianna, I know that you went on a cruise after your dads passing, I was just checking up on you to see how you are doing and how was the cruise?

Thanks for starting this thread. [emoji2] The cruise was OK. I definitely had a few moments that were tough but I tried to enjoy it all the best that I could.

I have thought about Brianna every single day since she posted about her dad's passing. My heart hurts for her so badly. If you read this, girl, I hope you can find it in you to do what you love: review your cruise. I can't think of a better way to honor your precious Dad on these boards. Sending you love and hugs.

Awwww thank you so much. Yes I know that my dad would want me to have fun and enjoy cruising again. Yeah it definitely won't be the same without him by my side to enjoy it but I know he is watching over me everyday

Hello everyone. I received an email tonight from a friend saying that I needed to come check out cruise critic because there was a thread of people who were looking for me.

I'm here. I did go on the cruise on the Elation. I had my Krewe with me plus many of my best friends also came along for support. I had my moments on the cruise where I just needed to get away and talk to my dad. I know I was right where I needed to be. I miss my dad everyday but I know that he would have wanted me to go and have fun with my friends. At our meet and greet we had a toast in my dad's honor. It was very touching that my friends thought about my dad like that.

Not a day has gone by that I don't continue to think about him. I have my good days and my bad days. I'm not really looking forward to Christmas. But my best friend (who was also on the cruise) is flying in on Christmas Eve to be with me.

Welcome back...can't wait to hear all about your cruises!!

I am glad you are doing better. I know it is hard especially this holiday season. I am looking forward to your review as I just got off the elation this past Thursday, but understand how hard it is for you to do this without your dad. Please know that I am and will continue to keep you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers. As for starting this thread, you and kim (gapearl) are like my cruise sisters, I will always check up to see how you are doing. :)

Hi Brianna, thinking about you and your Mom on your first Christmas without your Dad. I hope you find comfort in sharing memories of happy Christmas', and cruises, past and the knowledge that he loved you very much and clearly cherished you as much as you do him.

I am glad you are doing better. I know it is hard especially this holiday season. I am looking forward to your review as I just got off the elation this past Thursday, but understand how hard it is for you to do this without your dad. Please know that I am and will continue to keep you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers. As for starting this thread, you and kim (gapearl) are like my cruise sisters, I will always check up to see how you are doing. :)

Yeah it was most definitely a tough day. Having my best friend here from Florida made it a little more tolerable.

Thank you for your continued prayers for my mom and I. Kim is the one who told me that I needed to come over here because y'all were looking for me.

Send me an email at butzy80@gmail.com. I have a question for ya when you've got a second

my dad died unexpectedly the day after we all had returned from a Carnival cruise. it was sad, but I remember how happy he looked drinking his beer listening to the live band. I cherish the steak dinner he and I had in the buffet. big hugs to all those who have lost a loved one!!![emoji253][emoji253][emoji253]