Another Insurance Question

camper49

They are both good. A lot of people on here like tripinsurance store because they feel like they get personal service. That was not my experience. I got a rather uninterested young lady who answered in monosyllables. If I had not had some specific questions, I don't know what information she might have volunteered. This company offers a limited number of companies that they have vetted. They do have a wealth of information on their website, and I'm sure they are knowledgable and professional. Others have a great deal of confidence in them from their own experience.

Insuremytrip offers some companies that tripinsurance store does not. I have found their agents to be helpful and well-informed.

Either is a good source.

Tripinsurancestore.com or Insuremytrip.com...which one?

I used tripinsurancestore.com, but researched through several other sites as well. I selected tripinsurancestore because they were there to answer specific questions I had concerning the coverages available.

In fact, I called several times within a 25 minute window before purchasing, with my questions and concerns... and each time the person I spoke with provided me with confidence on the insurance product I was about to purchase.

Prices were all over the board pending on what you want. I have read in this forum where individuals have had various experiences with different agencies and carriers. Ultimately you will need to decide, after 15 -30 minutes of research, which you believe is good for you.

bon voyage and have a safe sailing....

Edited by Bo1953