Airport to cruise port question

2xsin12mths

I know this has been asked before but not sure where to find ..... we are flying into Miami (not my 1st choice but the flight was an awesome price). Of course this cruise is out of Ft Lauderdale....taxi's I'm sure are expensive and Carnival's transfer is like 120.00 for 2pp. Plus I'm not a fan of Carnival transfers....it seems to take forever till you get on the bus, then you need to wait till full. I used SAS already but they do not do transfers from Miami to Ft Lauderdale?? Any good transfer company's I don't know about??

Carnivals shuttle is $31 per person each way.
There is another one called Fast and they are $20 each way. I have not used them but that is what I will be using in 2 weeks.

Was going to use Metro at $17 but could not get any reliable reviews.

[quote name='sunlite']Does MJS pickup at MIA?[/quote]

Not sure about MJS at MIA (have you checked the MJS web site?)-- the option I know for MIA to FLL/PE include Super Shuttle, American Shuttle and Go Airport Shuttle. A taxi on the same route will be $75-80+ on the meter. If you have the time - especially if you are flying in the night before your cruise - a one-way car rental is likely cheaper and will give you some flex on where to stay, dine and shop.

Car service from Larry's Limos and John's Car Service should be close to taxi fare, but a much nicer ride. You could also look into UBER. Edited by JohninDC

I emailed MJ's and Jiffy Jeff...... MJ's got back to me and said they do not pkup at Miami airport and go to FLL. Jiffy Jeff said they would make an exception but it was more money than the Carnival Shuttle. Maybe because both days we need them are the weekend??
So, we are just going with Carnivals Shuttle. Not my first pick but at least it's comfy, lots of room and they don't make any other stops after leaving the airport. Nothing worse than a shuttle company driving around to a bunch of hotels for pickups before finally heading to port.
I just want to get to the ship and start my vaca in 11 days:D