Yippeee, UPSELL for an UPGRADE 10/31/15

zebramatie1

Congrats! We are also on your sailing and was up-sold from a balcony to a grand suite this morning. It's a beautiful thing. Have a great trip! Did you end up with room 6315? That's where our original room was.

Edited by DoubleHJr

That's so funny!!! No I didn't want to enter it towards the end. I forgot about it till a few weeks ago. I'll be the lady in a boot on my right foot. Maybe we'll meet up :-) Have a great time!!

That is great from inside to oceanview! I also would of taken that deal, but I would not take the upgrade to the grand suite for $550 you only getting 150' more space and Carnival gives no perks whatsoever, but glad you both are happy enjoy!

I believe 6315 is a balcony cabin not an OV.....so that was a super duper upsell.....ENJOY!!

We took an upsell on the Glory from a balcony to a GS for $400, but there were 3 of us in that cabin and it was worth every penny....a great deal then too. There are a few perks with a suite on CCL, priority embarkation and debarkation (much like FTTF).....a special line at Guest Services if you need to use them (and it is rarely in that line), royal treatment from the stewards, and a GREAT cabin.

Have a GREAT cruise!

Congratulations!! So great! I have a spa balcony on the Beeze the end of January for three of us. I would love to move to a spa suite for a little extra room. I booked directly with CCL. Do I just keep checking prices (booked ES) and move if the price comes down, just hope and pray for a call or can I also cal CCL and ask them if they are willing to offer me a paid or comp upgrade. Im open to listen to all options from them.

Thanks.

Edited by js

Thanks everyone! I was wrong went from a 4a to an 8a! Balcony!! We usually check for price drops in other categories and possibly upgrade. Our price for an inside was unbelievable so we stayed with the 4a. We are patiently waiting to board and begin the festivities. I didn't spell ck , I'M ON VACATION!!!

Edited by zebramatie1
Didn't quote right

Enjoy! I have FTTF too. Im not thinking about suite perks but would a spa suite be more room for three women (my mom, dd-22 and me) than the spa balcony we currently have? Im def not worried about the room but would be nice if we could move for not too much price difference.