Anthem Bed location of cabin #10662

hi we're just back from Anthem and we had cabin 8572 and the bed was next to the window. The cabins are in pairs with the left hand one having the bed next to the window, also I think the rooms with a sofa bed have the bed next to the bathroom but I'm not 100% certain on this . The cabins are really lovely ,with plenty of storage. Have a great time, we loved every minute

hi we're just back from Anthem and we had cabin 8572 and the bed was next to the window. The cabins are in pairs with the left hand one having the bed next to the window, also I think the rooms with a sofa bed have the bed next to the bathroom but I'm not 100% certain on this . The cabins are really lovely ,with plenty of storage. Have a great time, we loved every minute

Thanks Jen. There is no sofa bad in our cabin, so at least that bodes well for us (we want the bed near the balcony). Glad you enjoyed your cruise.

Booked cabin 10662 on Anthem of the Seas. Does anyone know if the bed is located near the door or near the balcony? (Or how to determine where it is located?)

If my calculations are correct, the bed should be by the balcony. We sailed in 8650 on Quantum which had the bed by the balcony and since every other room is bed by balcony we booked 11662 on Anthem which should be the same. BTW, the slanted balconies are a good size bigger than the regular ones.

If my calculations are correct, the bed should be by the balcony. We sailed in 8650 on Quantum which had the bed by the balcony and since every other room is bed by balcony we booked 11662 on Anthem which should be the same. BTW, the slanted balconies are a good size bigger than the regular ones.

Thank you! I was wondering about the slanted balcony. I tried to tack down some pictures of it, but I could not find any.

I've been trying to upload a pic of the balcony but I'm having trouble . the balcony isn't huge but it seemed a little bigger than the normal ones. The loungers and foot stools are comfy better than usual ones on Rci ships, because of the position of the lifeboats you can't look straight down into the water but that was nt a problem for us . Talking about this makes me wish we were back on board she's a wonderful ship

• 4 months later...
Thank you! I was wondering about the slanted balcony. I tried to tack down some pictures of it, but I could not find any.

Hi I came across this thread - I am looking to book 10662 - how was the cabin? Bed near the balcony and was the balcony a little larger because of the slant ? Thank-You !

Hi I came across this thread - I am looking to book 10662 - how was the cabin? Bed near the balcony and was the balcony a little larger because of the slant ? Thank-You !

I have yet to try it out, my cruise is not till Nov 2016. I will check back in on this thread after my cruise. I am sure it will be great thought!

We usually just pick the general location of balcony we want and hope for the best. I just estimated that our upcoming cabin will have the bed by the balcony--again! DH will be so disappointed. He's wanted the sofa by the balcony on our last few cruises, but no such luck!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app