Has anyone ever tried this?

joeyancho

I see it made it to John Healds FB page..

Name:Trevor_______

Message: URGENT!!! We are getting on the Liberty this week. We are big football fans and will be in the sports bar all day watching pre game and then the live games. I read on another cruise web page about a couple on the Miracle who asked the bartender if room service would provide service at the bar and they were told no. Why???????????? My partner and me won’t be eating on the Lido so how do we get lunch??? We will tip the usual $2 or more so why the hell cann this be done????? I will not be happy if the answer remains no.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure what's going on but 3 different people have written or posted to me about this.

I can confirm that room service will only deliver to the cabins and not to the public lounges and bars.

Just thought I would share.

cheers

I see it made it to John Healds FB page..

Name:Trevor_______

Message: URGENT!!! We are getting on the Liberty this week. We are big football fans and will be in the sports bar all day watching pre game and then the live games. I read on another cruise web page about a couple on the Miracle who asked the bartender if room service would provide service at the bar and they were told no. Why???????????? My partner and me won’t be eating on the Lido so how do we get lunch??? We will tip the usual $2 or more so why the hell cann this be done????? I will not be happy if the answer remains no.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure what's going on but 3 different people have written or posted to me about this.

I can confirm that room service will only deliver to the cabins and not to the public lounges and bars.

Just thought I would share.

cheers

Seriously. People run to John Heald about everything! You wanna eat your room service at the bar, then wait for it to be delivered to your room and then take it with you. Or get a sandwich from the deli.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Seriously. People run to John Heald about everything! You wanna eat your room service at the bar, then wait for it to be delivered to your room and then take it with you. Or get a sandwich from the deli.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I agree with you on that one. Can not believe some of the complaints and request he gets, sometimes in a very demanding way.