3rd Party - RCI Login

Yes they do but it can depend on when!

We booked in June this year for a cruise in Oct 2016 with a 3rd party for the first time in ages as usually book direct and as yet have not received a booking ref.

I did query it at the time as thought unusual not to get one straight away and I did check back with them last month and they said it will be issued sometime in Jan - Mar 2016.

I checked all details with them and they confirm our reservation is there but no ID yet to hand out. We also have several confirmation emails so I am not worried.

I think it depends on their allocation of cabins and when they are all booked it can be done (or something like that) so I'm just having to wait.

If you have nothing to show for your booking at all then I would make checks and get an email or paperwork sent to you so you have some form of booking confirmation.

Even if you booked through a 3rd party you can set up a My Cruise account on Royal Caribbean's webpage. Go to login in in the top right, select login into my cruises and then create an account.

Once logged in if you go to the "My Cruise"section you will see your cruise details such as dates, room numbers and passengers. You can not make any changes to the reservations. You will have to call your TA for changes.

However, you can sign up for shows, pre order dining / drink packages etc through the Cruise Planner, which you should see on the page.

There's no exact science as to when the shows and dining open up for reservations in the Cruise Planner. If you are on your roll call someone might notice and mention it.

Edited by crusinthrough

Thanks I was able to add it to the my cruise section.

I guess part of it was wanting to see something on RCI website to confirm our booking existed!

Will keep eye on the entertainment release dates, says not available yet.

Thanks