Quick question about FlowRider - bathing suit

OP:

I'd wear a one piece with shirt over it OR shirt and shorts! I was on Freedom last week and watch a lady with a one piece about show her nipples to us all.....I didn't do it, but will consider doing it on Oasis in the spring and will pack one piece and my rash guard shirt to go over.

Thanks for the advice. I'm going with a one piece, rash guard and board shorts just to be safe!!!!!

I believe it is only the top. Typically they tell women to wear a t-shirt over a two piece. So I don't think there is much concern regarding the bottoms.

Saw a woman on a bogie board have her bottoms roll off in seconds after she was on the board. Saw a woman's one piece support her exposed top part nicely and she was totally unaware when she stood up the suit was underand not over!:eek:

Seen men lose their bottoms too.:D

Saw a woman on a bogie board have her bottoms roll off in seconds after she was on the board. Saw a woman's one piece support her exposed top part nicely and she was totally unaware when she stood up the suit was underand not over!:eek:

Seen men lose their bottoms too.:D

And who said entertainment is lacking on the ships? :D