Q's for 2 weeks of Allure Nov 15 - Nov 29th Entertainment & Internet

We are going on 2 weeks back to back on the Allure in just a week! I wondered how often do they rotate the movies or comedians/any other shows? I realize we may run into the same runs of shows both weeks and that's fine too but was curious if anyone knew how often they make changes.

Also being on the ship for 2 weeks, I wondered is there any discount we can get or longer plan that would save us anything since we would like to be connected both weeks, again fine if not I have read about coupons I will keep my eyes out once onboard, but I know there are a ton of folks here who may know some of the tips for the best experience.

Bill :)

We are going on 2 weeks back to back on the Allure in just a week! I wondered how often do they rotate the movies or comedians/any other shows? I realize we may run into the same runs of shows both weeks and that's fine too but was curious if anyone knew how often they make changes.

Also being on the ship for 2 weeks, I wondered is there any discount we can get or longer plan that would save us anything since we would like to be connected both weeks, again fine if not I have read about coupons I will keep my eyes out once onboard, but I know there are a ton of folks here who may know some of the tips for the best experience.

Bill :)

The comedians change often enough that you MAY luck into your second week being a changeover week. But maybe not. ;)

The headliners, sort of the same thing. Many of them stay on for a couple of cruises, arriving just before their first set, and leaving right after their second. You may hit two weeks when the same one is on for both, or you may get the changeover.

Everything else will be the same.

Movies stay the same for quite a few weeks, if not longer. Again, you may hit a changeover week.

Internet is completely separate by voyage. The good news is that you will also get separate discounts for each voyage.

The amount of your discount depends on your C&A status.

Movies not sure about but the internet is really fast you may have some buffer issues we were able to watch our own movies using the dish app ( we have dish pretty much everyone has an app) and I could watch shows on the tv using the ipad to hdmi adapter I have as well as my andriod phone to HDMI adapter.

Don't think you will get any special discount on the cost for internet as they do the internet by the day.

Movies not sure about but the internet is really fast you may have some buffer issues we were able to watch our own movies using the dish app ( we have dish pretty much everyone has an app) and I could watch shows on the tv using the ipad to hdmi adapter I have as well as my andriod phone to HDMI adapter.

Don't think you will get any special discount on the cost for internet as they do the internet by the day.

Do all the Royal ships have the capability of hooking up a HDMI cable? We will be on Freedom next month and I would love to show movies from my iPad to the TV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk