Pineapple and Fresh Fruit--CB

BigTimeCruiser

For those who enjoy fresh fruit and pineapple, the Caribbean Princess is your place. We are just ending our 2nd week onboard the CB and have noticed a great selection of these in the Horizon Court and Cafe Caribe. The cantaloupe has been some of the best we have ever seen. The pineapple is trimed very nicely and sliced across the pineapple into halves. The grapes have been extremely good as well. :) :) :) :) :)

Having been on many (18) PRINCESS cruises, this is one of my pet peeves. Sometimes, it's good (or great), and other times it's terrible. It's probably not related to the ship, and, I don't even think it's related to the time of year. It's probably where the ship loaded supplies the last time; some ports just have better produce than others. To me, the best have been on cruises originating in Ft. Lauderdale; the worst, anywhere in Europe. (Asia should be excellent, but my experience dictates otherwise.)

Archived