Thermal Spa package purchase in advance questions

RanchoDeluxe

I want to book the Thermal Spa package on my upcoming cruise. Because it is discounted if I order it online versus on the ship, and because it could sell out I will order it online. I have three questions, if you know the answers.

1. Do I need to have payment information when I ‘push the button’ or will I pay for it in my onboard account?

2. If my husband decides it is not for him, can I cancel one of two ordered once on board.

3. If I can cancel one, will I get a refund or a non refundable room credit?

Thank you all.

Payment is due when you purchase it

I would like to think up until you get on the boat your able to cancel it bu I don't know the terms as I did not read them since i plan on spending a great deal of time in there

If they refund it they should refund what ever method you paid with

If you order it on-line, you have to pay for it on-line (with a credit card). That is the default procedure, but maybe if you call them they have other payment options. But if they let you wait to pay for it on board, I don't see why they should still offer you the discounted, advance purchase price…

I have never tried to cancel a pre-purchased spa pass, but for other pre-paid advance purchases like specialty restaurants, shore excursions, etc., if you ask for a refund on board, it is in the form of refundable OBC.

If they permit you to cancel it when you're on board...and offhand I don't know whether they will...the charge should be credited back to your on board account, not refunded to the credit card you originally used to pay for it. That's how refunds of other items you book in advance but cancel on board, such as specialty dining and shore excursions, are handled.

I will call NCL and ask them about the cancel rules and let you know the answer .

I suggest that you ask for the online "terms/conditions" reference that confirms whatever answer you get. Copy that and take it with you. That way you'll have something in writing if you decide to cancel onboard.

If you order it on-line, you have to pay for it on-line (with a credit card). That is the default procedure, but maybe if you call them they have other payment options. But if they let you wait to pay for it on board, I don't see why they should still offer you the discounted, advance purchase price…

I have never tried to cancel a pre-purchased spa pass, but for other pre-paid advance purchases like specialty restaurants, shore excursions, etc., if you ask for a refund on board, it is in the form of refundable OBC.

When going to speciality rest. You make your reservations and you have 24 advance to cancel and they don't charge your room, You don't pay for it until you actually have your meal. and gvie them your card.

When going to speciality rest. You make your reservations and you have 24 advance to cancel and they don't charge your room, You don't pay for it until you actually have your meal. and gvie them your card.
We are talking about booking online before the cruise, not making dining reservations on the ship. Online, if you don't have a dining package, and/or if you are booking a cover charge specialty restaurant or entertainment dining performance that is not completely included in your dining package, you have to pay the charge upfront with a credit card in order to reserve in advance.