Getaway - Spa Balcony or Mini Suite Question

js

Hi. Can anyone please let me know what the difference is between a spa balcony and a spa mini-suite on he Getaway. Is the cabin just slightly larger? Are both cabins directly in the spa area?

It would be for travel end of November or beginnkng of December 2016.

I cant look on my computer until I get to work tomorrow and trying to look on my phone. I dont see this question answered when I do a search.

Thank you very much!

M&J, do you mean the mini suite does not have full access to the spa? Why did you decide min suite? For the extra space in bathroom? This was not a difference I knew about. Well, I dont know any difference thus my post lol

Thanks.

Edited by js

The room is larger, but they use the extra space in the bathroom. Instead of the tiny shower stall, you get a stall the size of a tub. And instead of a tiny vessel sink, you get a large 2-person "trough" sink. The reset of the state room is nearly the same. With a lot of room in the bathroom.

M&J, do you mean the mini suite does not have full access to the spa? Why did you decide min suite? For the extra space in bathroom? This was not a difference I knew about. Well, I dont know any difference thus my post lol

Thanks.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were comparing a spa balcony to a non-spa mini suite.

I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were comparing a spa balcony to a non-spa mini suite.

Thank you. I think I am going to book the spa balcony. The spa suite looks like there is just a bigger bathroom and it will just be my mom and I and we don't need the extra bathroom space.

Thanks so much! I am sure you will be very happy with your cabin!

Thank you. I think I am going to book the spa balcony. The spa suite looks like there is just a bigger bathroom and it will just be my mom and I and we don't need the extra bathroom space.

Thanks so much! I am sure you will be very happy with your cabin!

Great choice! And the thermal suite in the GA is super (we were on the GA in April and went to the spa every day). Have a great cruise.

Thank you and thank you for the video. Can you or anyone please let me know if we can enter the spa on Deck 14 or do we need to walk up the steps to Deck 15?

If we can get into the spa on Deck 14, where is the door to enter in relation to the cabins? If we have to go in on Deck 15, I rather book closer to the steps

Thank you.

Thank you and thank you for the video. Can you or anyone please let me know if we can enter the spa on Deck 14 or do we need to walk up the steps to Deck 15?

If we can get into the spa on Deck 14, where is the door to enter in relation to the cabins? If we have to go in on Deck 15, I rather book closer to the steps

Thank you.

Does anyone know the answer to my question above?

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! I would like to book but want to make

sure I choose the best cabin I can.

Thank you.