Fttf does open up

Cruisegirl6

lyndamr, my cruise is Jan. 14, 2016 on the Dream. I've only been on 3 Carnival cruises, but I thought that the FTTF showed up under home Port excursions, then remained there with a "sold out" notice when all the slots were gone. The Carnival rep I spoke with was perplexed also.

It should of said sold out....if you don't see it under excursions go to the far left Filter then and under it in large capital letters says REFINE BY and scroll down you find FTTF there also.

Just keep looking, you probably will be able to get it but with daily checking.

Strange, I called Carnival (at the toll-free number listed in upper right of carnival.com) and they told me there's no wait-list for FTTF... they said it's sold out for my booking, but advised me to check frequently on the website in case someone else cancels theirs.

Chances of cancellations must be incredibly small. If they only sell 30 passes per ship, what are the odds that several of those 30 reservations will actually cancel their cruise?

There are 1845 staterooms on Breeze. I've read elsewhere that Carnival only offers 30 FTTF passes per sailing. If true, only 1 1/2 % of customers get to use FTTF. That sounds like such a minute (mi-noot') portion of customers that I find it unbelievable.

From a business standpoint, something THAT exclusive would be priced much higher. (It's priced at ~2% of our cruise cost, less than the mandatory tip.)

I've been checking and checking for FTTF to open up for our cruise in Feb. Finally today it do. Sure hope it is worth it. We have an Ocean suite but unlike NCL, Carnival doesn't do anything special but priority check in for suites. Glad it finally opened up.

We booked two weeks ago on Carnival Fascination, we always have gotten the FTTF but since it was a late booking, they been sold out. After checking a few times a day, they opened some more up, I gabbed mine then I grabbed one for my father in law, so those who are hoping to get one and they are sold out just keep watching.

What does FTTF mean?

We booked two weeks ago on Carnival Fascination, we always have gotten the FTTF but since it was a late booking, they been sold out. After checking a few times a day, they opened some more up, I gabbed mine then I grabbed one for my father in law, so those who are hoping to get one and they are sold out just keep watching.

lyndmar.......I was wondering how you grabbed one for your father-in-law. Did you just log in under their booking number or was it something you could do from your booking.....I have 4 cabins total in our party

lovetotravel41- Faster to the Fun

marshalltp- I figured I grab mine at least we have one room that my father in law can drop his carry on at, but as soon as I purchased mine, I signed into his account and notice there was another available and grabbed it right away, they still selling more.

This idea is called faster to the Cruise. What you do is simple!!!

(1) Stay Loyal to Carnival

(2) Sail over 75 days on Carnival and receive Your Platinum Status.

(3) No matter if Carnival Offers it. Have some Respect and try not to Cheat other who have sailed more than than you.

(4) First time Cruisers who pick FTTL are Losers.

(5) if your a Plat/Diam on you next cruise, and you see a FTTL go ahead of you, Raise hell.

And that all I am going to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

23 year Carnival Cruiser

I also don't know of any waitlist for FTTF I don't believe it.

Choose to believe it or not, but it does exist. Search these forums for others' experiences if you don't believe me. Or send an email to the address in the first response I made her to see what response you get.