LIVE – Anthem’s First Trip to the Caribbean Picture Review 11/10/15

Kcjarvis

OK, Ken. Now that you've seen both, which do you prefer? Starwater or Spectra? For me, Starwater wins hands down! I wish they would bring Starwater back to the Anthem now that Quantum is in China. I'd go see that over and over but for me, once is enough for Spectra.

OK, Ken. Now that you've seen both, which do you prefer? Starwater or Spectra? For me, Starwater wins hands down! I wish they would bring Starwater back to the Anthem now that Quantum is in China. I'd go see that over and over but for me, once is enough for Spectra.

I agree with you 100%!!!!! In fact, I might go so far as to say that once is TOO much for Spectra! :eek:;) No doubt there was a lot of talent and technology involved, but yikes...who thought that show up? :p

I loved Starwater though! It was "pretty" whether you understood it or not. Spectra was just....different...for my liking.

I agree with you 100%!!!!! In fact, I might go so far as to say that once is TOO much for Spectra! :eek:;) No doubt there was a lot of talent and technology involved, but yikes...who thought that show up? :p

I loved Starwater though! It was "pretty" whether you understood it or not. Spectra was just....different...for my liking.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Most people seemed to love Spectra, but those people hadn't seen Starwater. I actually started dosing off at the end of Spectra. lol

Hah that's funny, because we LOVED Spectra's! It was very much to our taste.

Hah that's funny, because we LOVED Spectra's! It was very much to our taste.

That is very funny indeed! :D Don't get me wrong, I was definitely entertained by the show. But honestly, the "dude" who played Spectra himself kept coming right up to my mother-in-law and myself and peered through us with those intense eyes of his and scared the bejeebers out of both of us! :eek::o

I can't wait to see it now! I enjoyed Starwater, hubby only liked the quickstep dancing at the end.

What I didn't care for on Quantum was Sonic Odyssey. What's on Anthem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"The Gift" was on Anthem, and while I DID enjoy Sonic Odyssey enough, I liked "The Gift" much more! :D

That is very funny indeed! :D Don't get me wrong, I was definitely entertained by the show. But honestly, the "dude" who played Spectra himself kept coming right up to my mother-in-law and myself and peered through us with those intense eyes of his and scared the bejeebers out of both of us! :eek::o

LOL!!! Hilarious :D

We've sailed on Allure twice with Ken Rush. The first time we thought he was awesome. The 2nd time we sailed 2 years later we learned he's just an animatronic robot. Every single joke, every single line, everything he ever said was identical. It got REALLY old really fast.

Isn't that the case with all of the CD's? Even the stories that allegedly just happened that day are usually the same, often across different CD's. Like the elderly woman whose dress was blowing up and she was holding her hat on instead of holding the dress down. At least you thought he was using fresh material the first time.

And of course the top 10 questions asked on the cruise. There can't be enough stupid people to ask the same question about whether the crew goes home at night on every cruise, or whether the ship makes its own electricity.

Edited by MisterBill99

Saving the best for last - Hello St Martin!!!!!

Celebrity Reflection also coming along side.

23176930792_e28d067078_c.jpg

22989402570_4da1f5dcf0_b.jpg

Prophetic - Stretcher going on board Reflection

22656858964_e55d40ed44_c.jpg

23176930612_00ccc791d6_c.jpg

Also in Port with us - Oasis and P&O Azura

23285598085_52a43f6ca0_c.jpg

1st right off of the pier, past the taxis to the car rental booths

23202898031_436409693d_c.jpg

Enjoyed an easy day at sea. On the 12 o'clock update, the Captain said we needed to maintain an average speed of 17 knots to arrive at the Sandy Hook pilot station at 4:14 am on Sunday and along side in Bayonne at 6:00 am.

22989401000_46eb34823a_c.jpg

In the Concierge Lounge having cocktails, we noticed a lot more vibration, but didn't pay it any mind. When we got back to the room we saw that we had increased to max speed.

23285236115_41f8c7e7a9_c.jpg

Evening Entertainment - The Quest

23287950405_6fe94001cd_c.jpg

23176929182_7c69306921_b.jpg

22656857384_b29f0d9793_c.jpg

Along side - ambulances standing by

23262320356_e2db0ef0c8_c.jpg

No you can't get off tonight

23180146922_4b9a2a717e_c.jpg

22992626180_2a0ee548fe_b.jpg

Day 13

Ship cleared at 6:17 am

23180146752_c4f50db8e4_c.jpg

23180146742_5c1be090db_c.jpg

No line at the gangway or customs at 7:45 am - 8 mins from cabin to curb

How could 12 days go so fast???? Good bye Lady Anthem...

23205837081_764b562398_c.jpg

Stand by for summary and rating