Are the specialty restaurants getting crowded?

new2cruising2006

I presume most of the people got the booze package so they will be passed out in the MDR or buffet instead of the specialty restaurants.

As for being able to get tables as walk ups. When I booked the specialty restaurants online, I was able to only get tables after 8pm. I was wondering if I can walk up earlier, and if I can get a table, cancel my reservation for the later time right there on the spot without penalty. From their reservation fine print, if I am a no show or cancel less than 24hr ahead of time, I will be charged for the reservation.

didn't see people blasted on our last 2 cruises anymore than on other cruises. I am sure there were a few, but not enough to make a huge difference

You said before that at Cagney's you can only get a starter, an entree and a dessert. Is this correct or not?

I thought that was the Platinum perk, not the SDP.

I had just about decided to purchase an SDP for our ta in April, but if it's limited to 1-1-1, not going to spend the money. We usually like an appetizer and then salad before the entree. Sometimes I like 2 desserts.

Edited by NMLady

I thought that was the Platinum perk, not the SDP.

I had just about decided to purchase an SDP for our ta in April, but if it's limited to 1-1-1, not going to spend the money. We usually like an appetizer and then salad before the entree. Sometimes I like 2 desserts.

No the poster specifically said it was the SDP in their post. Just looking for clarification, because poster was so adamant that they wrote WRONG when someone disagreed with information.