NCL totally screwed up my reservations - cancelled all

So I am just needing to vent for a moment. Yesterday I called to change my November 2016 cruise.

I was originally on the Jade in an SC with all the perks booked in January. We were moving over to the Getaway into a Balcony and an Interior. I was told that the deposits would move over and I made an additional deposit on one room.

Just a little while ago I logged into my NCL.com to find all of my cruises missing.

Was on hold 15 minutes before the call was answered and I explained the situation and she went to talk to a supervisor. Have been on hold for 20 minutes and they cannot figure out what happened.

The cabins I booked are now gone and there are no other Balcony/Interior combos left on the sailing.

And then the call mysteriously ended. So here I go again waiting on hold to start all over.

So I am just needing to vent for a moment. Yesterday I called to change my November 2016 cruise.

I was originally on the Jade in an SC with all the perks booked in January. We were moving over to the Getaway into a Balcony and an Interior. I was told that the deposits would move over and I made an additional deposit on one room.

Just a little while ago I logged into my NCL.com to find all of my cruises missing.

Was on hold 15 minutes before the call was answered and I explained the situation and she went to talk to a supervisor. Have been on hold for 20 minutes and they cannot figure out what happened.

The cabins I booked are now gone and there are no other Balcony/Interior combos left on the sailing.

And then the call mysteriously ended. So here I go again waiting on hold to start all over.

Very frustrating for sure, and I hope you get it worked out.

It is odd that when you talk to a TA and suffer a "mysterious" disconnect, you are immediately called back by them. At least that has been my experience. It is just good customer service. You would think NCL could do the same rather than have you call back, hold again for 15 minutes or more and then have the call answered by someone new and have to repeat your story all over again.

I have learned (the hard way!) to always remain online with the NCL rep until I receive my email confirmations (both the Amenity invoice and the booking confirmation.)

Hoping you are able to get your booking restored asap! :)

I am on hold now with a supervisor and this is a huge cluster. My original booking was through my PCC. The sailing was cancelled by NCL because of re positioning. I then did the reservation through NCL. So apparently they are different agencies and cannot transfer funds between the two? What am I missing?

My cabins are gone and there are only 2 more on the entire ship the same way. However they want me to put the $2000 deposit down and wait for my refund on the original. I don't have that kind of money to spare.

The last time I cancelled an NCL cruise, it took them 10 days to return the funds.

I am so flustered because this is our first blended family cruise and our planned surprise wedding. We decided to jump ship from Jade SC with UBP, UDP, Prepaid Gratuities and $300 on OBC to the Getaway for the kids options. Now I am regretting all of it.

We had somewhat of the same experience. We booked thru our T/A, the Breakaway for Thanksgiving of this year. Paid in full by June of 2015. Tried to do the check in end of Oct, beginning of Nov. Nothing there. The T/A had emptied the account beginning of Oct. The owner of the agency did what he could to fix the cruise and we are now in four cabins spread out rather than 3 cabins in a row, with changes in shows and meals. The bad T/A had to repay $$ with higher pricing and was fired. Still not happy but realize it could have been a lot worse