Platinum perks

truckguy

Just got off Caribbean Princess last week and am now Platinum level. I am aware of the listed benefits on the website but was wondering if any experienced Platinum or Elites can tell me if you know of any other perks or benefits available to me that are not listed. Thank you in advance for any information you can share.

Wishing you calm seas and endless sunsets,

Bryan(truckguy)

You forgot the free internet!! That is a biggie for a long cruise.

Truckguy is apparently aware of it... he's read what was posted on the website and that was included. He was wondering if he could get more than what Princess is officially giving. I agree, the free internet minutes is a biggie!

I'm eager to get to Elite where you get complimentary laundry, but that's still a while for us....

At Platinum, there isn't much other than what was mentioned. The free internet minutes is the only real perk we take advantage of but since it is vacation I do my best to NOT play on the internet when I'm cruising. I just need a little time to do my time cards for work and that's it!

The discounted drinks and appetizers is nice, but I don't know that they really patrol that to keep non Platinum people there. Maybe they do, and I just haven't noticed.