Just back from the Paradise

sra12574

I just got back today . Overall it was a good trip. I've actually done this trip 3 times because its easy since I live near Tampa . The ship sailed smooth , the ports were nice and the director Steve was good as always . For the most part the trip was pretty good . I've only had one bad cruise on Carnival and that was the Pride out of dry dock , and the crew didnt have its act together yet .

A few things that dissapointed me were no lobster on formal night unless you paid for the steakhouse lobster . Doing away with the past guest party , I know people say they give you a drink voucher but they used to give a drink voucher and have the past guest party . They raised the price on some drinks and they are no longer covered and the voucher is only good after 5 pm on the last night , I would prefer it at least be earlier on in the cruise . Probably my biggest complaint would be how they handle liquor purchased during the cruise . I liked having it delivered to my stateroom the night before . I knew it was going to be crazy down there at the nightclub collecting things so i went early . There were about a dozen people before me when I got to the room I would say at least 100 people left the room before me , it wasnt very organized.

I'm not making theses complaints to bash Carnival . I just hope someone in thier organization can read this and maybe address some problems or to warn future cruisers for thier expectations . I did enjoy my cruise , wish it was longer but honestly after 5 days of eating that way perhaps its best .