150 Central Park

I was talking to a member of my cruising party about 150 Central Park. We noted that there are two prices on the sample menu.

Six Courses 40/ Royal Pairing 75

The other member of my party seemed to think that 150 Central Park's menu was only offered with the wine pairings. I thought you had the option to do the six courses without wine pairings. It appears there are two options, so I would assume you can do it without the pairings if you chose to do so. Is that correct?

My second question is whether the Royal Pairings $75 is per person including the pairings OR in addition to the $40 for the six courses- which would bring the total to $115 per person.

I was talking to a member of my cruising party about 150 Central Park. We noted that there are two prices on the sample menu.

Six Courses 40/ Royal Pairing 75

The other member of my party seemed to think that 150 Central Park's menu was only offered with the wine pairings. I thought you had the option to do the six courses without wine pairings. It appears there are two options, so I would assume you can do it without the pairings if you chose to do so. Is that correct?

My second question is whether the Royal Pairings $75 is per person including the pairings OR in addition to the $40 for the six courses- which would bring the total to $115 per person.

you can do the menu without the parings, that I am sure of, however, I can't be 100% on whether the $75 is in addition.....I seem to think it was $75 including both food and wine....

We've dined in Central Park many times and love it and think that the price is worth it. However........ we made the mistake one time of doing the wine pairing, they are not particularly generous with their pour (unlike Chef's Table). We gulped when we got the bill and realised we'd effectively paid $70 for little more than a bottle of wine. Nice wines and good pairings, but nowhere near worth it.

I would always do Central Park again but never with the wine pairing.

Edited by Bobal

We've dined in Central Park many times and love it and think that the price is worth it. However........ we made the mistake one time of doing the wine pairing, they are not particularly generous with their pour (unlike Chef's Table). We gulped when we got the bill and realised we'd effectively paid $70 for little more than a bottle of wine. Nice wines and good pairings, but nowhere near worth it.

I would always do Central Park again but never with the wine pairing.

Too late to edit my last post but it was actually $75 each for little more than a bottle of wine between us :eek: